Sunday 9 September 2012

First Skincare and Makeup Haul

 
My first blog haul post, Yay! I bought these about 4-5 weeks ago but threw them together now so you could see what I bought as I didn't know anything about hauls then. Atleast it gave me time to use them ..
  • L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Hair Colour
  • Avon City Rush Perfume
  • Avon MagiX Face Perfector
  • Viva by Fergie for Avon body spray
  • Garnier BB Cream
  • Avon Ultra Colour Rich Brilliance Lipstick in Berry Glitz
  • Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara Black
  • Garnier Pure Active Face Wash
  • Garnier Fresh Essentials Toner and Cleanser
  • Avon Flawless Compact Powder in Fair
Ok so there's a lot of Avon in there and I could have added more but thought against it. I didn't realise I even used that much of their products until I gathered my weekly products together. Garnier is in there somewhere too ;)
 
I just adore Garniers BB Cream in Light. I have combination skin, which means I get many spots but still have dry areas too. I cleanse and tone daily with these Garnier products daily, as you can see as there isn't much left in them. I hate my skin especially my enlarged pores and most foundations just sink in to them but not this BB Cream! It glides on like air and doesn't leave any unsightly marks behind. It stays on my face all day without slipping.

Avon Flawless Compact Powder - Believe me when I tell you this but since this product came out just before the summer I use no other powder! It does exactly what it says, it creates a flawless finish. It's like my skin has been airbrushed.

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Hair Colour - I hadn't used this product before as I normally get my hair highlighted but I'm taking a break from the bleach. I used this for the first time 4 weeks ago and although it says it lasts for 28 Shampoos mine did not. It may have been because of my bleached hair underneath though as I now colour doesn't take to well to highlighted hair. I did love the initial colour and so recoloured with the same product this week.

Viva by Fergie body spray exclusive to Avon - My favourite fragrance from Avon Is Fergie's Viva Eau De Parfum and when ever I wear it I receive comments.

Avon Ultra Colour Rich Brilliance Lipstick in Berry Glitz - This colour rich moisturising formula contains prismatic pearls to complement your skin’s undertones creating a perfect match for your tone. Another fabulous lipstick from Avon. They never fail! One product which you can always rely on is an Avon lipstick and this one doesn't disappoint. I'm not normally one for lipsticks but I just adore this shade.

Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara - This really does lengthen my lashes better than any other mascara I've tried. Innovative stretch-formula with unique triangular-shape fibers lengthen lashes beyond belief…with a sleek, shiny, super-sexy finish. And what I was surprised to discover is it has a waterproof formula even though its not promoted as a waterproof mascara yet it is super-easy to remove.
 
Let me now what you think of these products if you've used them xo






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment