Sunday 9 December 2012

Clothes Show: Goody Bag #1

This is a first in a series of goody bag posts which I collected from The Clothes Show this week. Check out the fabtastic bag above! It's huge! I wish nail polishes came that size. The Goody bag was FREE with the purchase of 3 Nail colours for just £5 ... yep I typed that right £5!!
 

 
I'm not quite sure why the stand needed such big bags because the goodies inside would have fit into a third of it. But oh what fab goodies they are. See the list below.
 
More mag Exclusive Free Clothes Show copy
Nail Scissors
Shapeit Buffet
Moisturising lip balm in Bubblegum
Lip Gloss
Hi-Definer Pro-eyeliner in black
Eyeshadow applicators
Powder Eyeshadow in Expresso
Powder Eyeshadow in  Neon Blue
Lip Liner Pencil in crimson
Eye Liner Pencil in black
Nail Art Pen in Black
 
and what I bought to receive the goodies ...
Nail Art Pen in Blue
Nail polish in Magenta Divine
 
& another Nail Glitter Polish but it's missing its sticker so don't know its name
Can you believe all of the above was just £5? I'm well chuffed and can't wait to review the products once I've finished my Goody Bag series blogs.
 
 

 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these colors!! I'm so sad that we don't have Model's Own here in the US :( I guess I'll just have to order online!

    Casey
    Beauty101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do Casey as their polishes are amazing xx

      Delete