Tuesday 11 December 2012

Clothes Show 2012: Goody Bag #2

 
Second post in my goody bag series which I collected from The Clothes Show on 7/12.  As an avid Cosmo reader since the age of 15 this bag was always going to be my fav. It's a shame their bags weren't as awesome as the Models Own and my were the staff in a tizzy. Their wasn't enough change so I had to wait to be served while they found some. 
 
Cosmopolitan and Company Magazine had teamed up at The Clothes Show this year. The goody bag only cost £3 can you believe it?!? Cosmo itself is £3.60 and Company £2 ✩
 
 
 This bag was rather heavy to carry around so it went straight into my suitcase until I got home. When I emptied it out onto my living room floor to photograph this is what I found ...
 
Cosmopolitan Magazine Dec issue
Company Magazine Dec issue
Zico Original Coconut water
Sula Butter-scotch sweets
Kleenex shine absorbing sheets
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula facial lotion sample
Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Orange your life
OPI Nail Lacquer black shatter
Lacoste touch of pink eau de toilette sample
Golden Wonder crisps ready salted
 
I had to look up the OPI Nail lacquer to see how much it would be to buy and the cheapest I found was £10 ... I never would have paid £10 for a nail polish so I'm stoked I get to try it now.
 
 

I'm going to sit down and read my fav magazine, Cosmo and eat my Golden Wonder crisps now while I await your comments. If you have been to The Clothes Show this year plz leave me your links so I can check out your blog posts (っ◔‿◔)っ♡






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment