Saturday 5 January 2013

Benefit Mr Bright Review

 
Yipee a beauty post ;) It's been awhile and instead of apologising on all my lifestyle posts I thought it about time I do a beauty post. I bought this little beauty from Amazon early in December and I've been testing it for a bit before I blogged about it. It's called Benefit's Finding Mr Bright and TINY but so cute, about the size of my hand.

 
 ♥Contents♥
 
Girl Meets Pearl 7.5ml
Posie Tint 4.0ml
High Beam 2.5ml
Erase Paste (No.2 Medium) 3.2g
 
I rarely wear a full face of make up unless I'm going out and I just can't afford to buy full sized products from brands like Benefit :( So when I gained some credit from returning books to Amazon I used them to buy this mini set. I had heard of High Beam and Erase Paste but not the others so was very excited to give them a try.


This is simply AMAZING!! I thought this pot was way to small for me to get a good use from but after 4 uses I've barely scratched the surface. I only used it to cover up spots and it really did. I wanted No.1 but it wasn't available with this set so settled for medium No.2 and was pleasantly surprised. In fact the colour matched my skin so well that I now need to change all my foundations and powders as they are too light. I realise now that I thought my skin tone was lighter than it actually is. If anyone has any blog posts on the best ways to use Erase Paste let me know :)

 
Posie Tint has a beautiful bottle with a scary colour and something I wouldn't have given a second look to. It blends beautifully however into a very pretty and natural colour. It gives a light flush to my cheeks which stayed on all day. The consistency is a little runny and I have used a fair bit from the little pot but the colour is so amazing that I am considering buying the full size product. I haven't tried it on my lips yet but it is for lips and cheeks so I'll be giving that a go.
 
Girl Meets Pearl isn't a product I know much about and had to look up how to use it. Basically it gives your face a pearl shimmer on top of the areas where you place the High Beam. This is what I am guessing after having to do a bit of research. If I'm wrong or there are other ways to use it plz comment below. I am by no way an expert. Hopefully after my Make Up course I'll know much more.
 
I loved the overall effect of this little set. It does exactly what it says on the tin and brightens my dull skin. Instead of a shine from my oily skin I had a gleam for once in my life
 
 
BEFORE & AFTER with Finding Mr Bright
 
As you can see my face glows and looks much smoother. I do love how the erase paste hides my dark circles. They don't look to bad in the before photo but seriously they are normally awful. Now I just need a miracle cream to get rid of the bags under my eyes and I'll be happy ;)
 
 

 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

16 comments:

  1. I have the Erase Paste and i'm nuts about it, It was essentially sold to me as an under-eye concealer and it does an amazing job at that but I've not got round to writing a post about it yet! I love Posie tint too but you'r right about it looking like a scary colour until you actually use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Kelly, I'm now using it under my eyes :D xo

      Delete
  2. I too recently bought a Benefit Box, the HighFlyer one (i think that's what its called) and am so excited to try it. I too could justify buying the whole size products so think they boxes are great :D
    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering buying another box set. I love that we get to try lots of minis before buying the full size. Gives us a chance to practice using them too so not to waste the full sized products xo

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your Leibster Award from Holly @ http://impatience-is-a-virtue.blogspot.co.uk/

    New follower =)

    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, I want a set. How much was it? x

    builtlikeapinup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was originally £19.50 but because I had credit on Amazon only cost me £3.50 :) xo

      Delete
  5. I adore these sets by Benefit and great products in this one. Ive been using erase paste in light for years now:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so bad that only now I've discovered erase paste. I know I'm going to be using it every day now xo

      Delete
  6. The "Erase Paste" looks thick and creamy - just what I need. Glad you thought it "AMAZING." Now I want it too. You should be a spokesmodel for Benefit :O)
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you what if I could I would! I ADORE Benefits products over all overs. The packaging is so cute and the product quality fantastic ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
  7. The packaging on these products is adorable!!! And I've heard so many good things about Erase Paste... definitely have to give that one a try!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a great little kit, especially for winter when skin needs a little brightening. Would love to try the Erase Paste. Really like your blog :) And if you're ever passing though mine, do say hi! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute kit! I love Posie Tint but as it's quite expensive, I wish I could buy a miniature bottle like this on it's own. I don't tend to use it on my cheeks but I love it as a lip colour - especially in summer :)
    I just found your blog through my first bblogger blog hop and it's so lovely!!!
    N xoxo
    breathebeautyfitness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete