Friday 1 February 2013

Five Minute Friday: Afraid

It's that time again. I missed last weeks post as I just couldn't think of anything to write. This will be very quick as I have to leave for work in 25mins. Check out Lisa's blog http://lisajobaker.com/

Bloggers post for 5 minutes flat about a set topic and they aren't allowed to edit of backtrack on their words. It's about the love of the written word and just letting it flow. I thought how beautiful and on this snowy Friday thought I would join in for the first time.

 

*Afraid*
 
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. I am afraid of many things, spiders, high drops, cutting myself, but most of all I'm afraid of never finding out what I want to do with my life.
 
Pen to paper - Notes, lists, journals, to do's, events, calendars
 
I envied the popular girl in school. She had a plan. She was great at Science. She's now a Scientist. I thought to myself 'When will I settle on just one thing I'm good at and stick with one career.' I've drifted though life jumping from one career to the next never settling.
 
I realise now that I wouldn't have been happy being the popular girl from school. Set in her ways and routine. I wouldn't have experienced all the new paths I've travelled down. Life for me is for living not for plans. Plans are what fall into place while your busy having fun.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I hope you liked this post. Why not try yourself and comment below with your links so I can check them out :) Remember Let It Flow xoxo

 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

4 comments:

  1. The plans will come. Enjoy the journey and everything it teaches you:)

    Lovely to find you from Five minute Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel much the same way so many times in my career path. But it is true others have not experienced as much great reminder

    ReplyDelete