Monday 25 February 2013

Monday Beauty Haul


I'm starting to get the hang of these haul posts. I love the idea of teasing readers with your purchases for future posts. This morning I got a call from work to cancel my shift today. I was so thankful as it would have been day 7 of 8 plus I'm trying to get over a rotten cold which the girls at work gave me, bless them haha. Instead I took my better half to work and done what girls do best... went shopping! I haven't been shopping for myself in such a long time. When I say I'm off shopping it's normally in reference to the weekly food shop. Today I was in Norwich and bought myself my FIRST MUA products, I know, where have I been right?!
 
The contents of my carrier bag from Superdrug ..
 
  • MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette £4
  • MUA Mosaic Blush Shade 3 £2.50
  • MUA NEW Undress Your Skin Highlighter £3
  • MUA 3 in 1 eXtreme Contour Liner in Black & Dark Brown £1.50 each
  • MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fruitilicious £3
  • Real Techniques Shading Brush for Eyes £6.99
  • Cutex Acetone Free polish remover £1.59
  • 10 Curl Clips for hair £1.59
I also purchased some French Nails from Primark a bargain at only £1. My total spend was £26.67 not bad for an hours shop. I did buy some clothes too but I want to do a separate post on them soon. I haven't ever done a fashion post so that will be interesting. The prices of MUA's makeup is crazy cheap so I hope the products are of a quality standard. I've heard so many good things about them from other bloggers and MUA is normally brought up at the Twitter beauty bloggers chats on Wednesday and Friday at 8pm.
 
I hope this posts keeps you reading my blog for future posts on these products. I have so much stuff to blog about now I'm wondering where I'll find the time. I'm going to have to schedule a few posts for you I think. Oh before I go have you seen my little questionnaire over there on the left hand side? I'd love to know what you like to read about the most ❤



 





Follow me on   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

6 comments:

  1. The MUA highlighter is so lovely, Their new range is over all fab, I need to get my hands on some of their new stuff, haha! xx

    Karina xx

    http://beautyundressedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have it all soon ;) it's so cheap I can't resist it xo

      Delete
  2. I've just made my first MUA haul as well, thank God there are others who are first-time buyers too! Waiting for it to get here. Oh, and I'm the first to vote on your questionnaire, so you know what my answer is, haha xx
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's thanx to other beauty bloggers that I even know MUA exists. I never use to go in Superdrug. Thanx for voting chick xoxo

      Delete
  3. Can't believe you got all that for under £30!! Bargin!!
    Gonna have to get my hands on some MUA stuff! Xx
    http://loulovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I can't wait to try it all out :D xo

      Delete