Saturday 16 March 2013

Benefit Cosmetics mini haul


I was very naughty a couple of weeks ago and spent around £40 on Benefits online shop. It would have been more but Benefit had a Thursday special on through their Facebook page. I couldn't really say no ;) It felt like forever waiting for them to come as I ordered before the weekend and then when they arrived on the Wednesday I wasn't home :'( so had to wait even longer. I've been wanting They're Real Mascara for months now but it's just such a lot of money compared to what I normally spend on a mascara, I'm use to spending £5-£8 not £20. I've been wearing it for a couple of days now and really see the difference, really worth the extra pounds I feel.

It's About Prime is another product I've been wanting to try. I have large pores so prime and base are the most important part of my makeup routine. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but once I do I'll review it on the blog. I needed to top my order up to get the free delivery and make the most off the offer so I bought an ickle eyeshadow which was on sale. I believe Benefit are in the process of changing their shadows which was why the range of shadows was limited when I went into Debenhams the other day. That was where I bout World Famous Neutrals. I wasn't thinking about buying it but when I stopped by to do some homework, see my Benefit Debenhams Counter post, I decided I'd splash out.

I look forward to reviewing everything in future posts :)


 
 
 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment