Friday 1 March 2013

February Skincare Empties

 
Where did February go?? It's such a short month isn't it? I have surprised myself at how many products I've finished in such a short time. One of these products has actually lasted me 2 months, maybe longer, can you guess which one? I'll let you think about it for awhile.
 
It's been a great month, I've gained new followers and new friends. My social life went BANG! Out atleast twice a week and I'm off out again tonight. Stuart is probably wondering if he even has a girlfriend bless. I start my course on Monday, I'm so excited I could burst!! Keep your eyes peeled for future posts all about my experiences as a 'mature' student.
 
Empty products from the month of February -
 
Body Spray Purity by Sainsburys .. this was a cheap and cheerful product. I loved the smell and the price.
 
Girls Only Dry Shampoo for Brunettes .. I normally use batiste but I was on a budget when doing my weekly shop at Tesco so opted for this as it's the first time I'd seen it on the shelf. It does the job and has a nice smell.
 
Imperial Leather Shower Gel with jojoba milk .. I didn't use this product my boyfriend did. I bought it when it was on offer. I'm currently using something from Body Shop which I'll be reviewing in my March empties post. Stuart gets through a huge amount of shower gel, between you and me I think he must be a lot dirtier than he looks ;) This bottle is 500ml and it lasted 2 weeks give or take a few days. Also it has a lingering smell in the bathroom. I kept asking him what he was spraying in there, he said he wasn't it's the shower gel! A big Thumbs Up to Imperial Leather :)
 
Planet Spa hand cream by Avon .. I've been using this for AGES! I don't use it everyday just when I have dry hands. It really hydrates and leaves them soft. I highly recommend Avon Planet Spa range as it really gives you the sense of being at a Spa. The range has a variety of products for all over the body. I have a body whip which I haven't got around to using yet.
 
Garnier BB Cream for combination to oily skin .. I have been trying to use this up for months but it wouldn't end! I thought it was bottomless but I got there in the end. I wasn't keen on this at all :/ It leaves my skin matte, so much so that my skin looks really dull. A friend said I looked really tired the other day. It leaves a cakey look which I normally get from a foundation.
 
Dirty Works Face Cream .. I love the packaging of this and it hydrated my skin but I'm going to try something different in March :) Reviewed further HERE along with other products from the same range.
 
Benefit Posie tint and High Beam mini's .. these lasted quite awhile considering their size. You can see my review of them HERE
 
Avon Face Perfector .. This didn't sit on my face well. When I tried to put foundation on top it started flaking off and I it settled in my pores instead of smoothing over them.
 
Avon Moroccan Argan Oil serum .. I can't live without this anymore!! My hair without it is a mass or dry frizzy ends. It has lasted me 2 months as I only needed 1-2 squirts to cover the ends of my hair.
 
 
I hope your find this post useful and find something new to try yourself. Share the love by sharing this post with your friends and leave a little comment ♥
 
 






Follow me on   Twitter Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Avon Planet Spa range (in fact I used the olive oil hair conditioning mask today), but it's been discontinued in the US :( Good thing I have a couple of back-ups

    ReplyDelete