Thursday 11 April 2013

Garnier Moisture Match Review


I have seen this on posters all around the city and it was just begging me to buy it. My skin is so awkward, I find it hard to find a moisturiser that doesn't sit on my face but also provides enough moisture for my dry patches. So when I heard about Garnier Moisture Match for combination to oily skin it was the first on my shopping list.
 
It's tag line is 'Shine Be Gone' 

Texture

An oil-free and lightweight cream, enriched with microspheres which help to give a
long-lasting matte effect.

 
Benefits
The perfect formulation for combination skin, it will help reduce the appearance of shine and give you the fresh matte effect finish you’re looking for. The formula will help to leave your skin feeling hydrated for up to 24 hours.

Ingredients


Enriched with Green tea extract and Mannose.

 
For me lightweight is good but often means I have to put 2 layers on my dry areas, the same applied to this moisturiser. I guess my combination skin is extreme. My T-zone is always oily and my cheeks are dry/flaky ... eww! The matte effect worked for about 4 hours before the shine started to creep through. Overall this isn't my favourite moisturiser but I would use it again on my T-zone to reduce shine. I'd like to try it coupled with the 'Goodbye Dry' moisture match on my cheeks to see if that makes a difference.
 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment