Thursday 4 April 2013

Makeup Academy (MUA) Palette Poptastic Review

 
 
 
 
 


'A show stopping collection of eyeshadows that will make your eyes Pop'

A review of one of many products I bought from my MUA haul the other week.  

I'm not known for wearing much colour despite my love of pink so this palette wasn't my first choice from the MUA Pro range. I have to say however it has the most beautiful 12 highly-pigmented eyeshadows I've seen in one palette at just £4. I don't know of anywhere else you can get a lot for a little with this quality. I'm trying to be bolder with my makeup and try some new looks, I'm sure with this palette I'll be able to create a few.  You can see from the swatches that the colours stay very true to the palette. The only colour that nearly disappears once on my skin in number 3. I'm very fair skinned though, this shade would stand out much more on a tanned skin. The shimmers are subtle but I would be careful of fall out. Build up the colour with layers, don't try to get a strong colour by piling the shadow on the applicator as it will just fall down your face once it's applied.

On another subject quickly, how about my photos hey?! :D I think I'm becoming a better photographer with all these posts. I'm going to try and watermark my photos more often too. It looks very professional ;)





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment