Monday 8 April 2013

Nailene Ultra Quick nail glue review


I've been meaning to review this little beauty for some time. It's become a staple in my nail collection. I have to wear fake nails these days as my own are so brittle that they break half way down the nail easily. On my thumb nail at the minute its spilt on both sides! Maybe it's my diet, but I think it's more than likely to do with the amount of chemicals I have to handle, often without gloves, at work.
 
I bought Nailene ultra quick nail glue because I lost a glue which came with a set of nails, but I didn't want to buy more nails to get the glue. The price seems to vary depending where you buy it, between £2.50 and £4.
 
BE WARNED - BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS
 
This is very true and shouldn't be taken lightly. It's has a watery consistency and pours out quickly. I made the mistake of thinking it would take forever to come out and be thick like most nail glues I've used. It ran down my nail, around my finger and onto the palm of my hand. I then went to try and brush it away with the tips of my fingers (reflex action) and they stuck! Luckily I was quick to pull them away and with my skin intact :/ It's no laughing matter if you don't take the warning seriously.
 
Use it sparingly. A little goes a long way and don't place it near the edges of your nails because when you press the nail on it will seep out. Although this is runny and dangerous if it's used properly it's a brilliant glue, I swear by it. It makes nails last up to 2 weeks instead of a couple of days.
 
Have you used a fab nail glue? Please share ♡ ♡ ♡




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

2 comments: