Friday 26 April 2013

Sleek Makeup Blush Review

First from my Glossybox is the Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink. I know I said I'd post this the following day but I've only just got internet access again :D




Blurb - Leave winter behind and break out those bright colours! Sleek MakeUp’s highly pigmented blushers will be sure to brighten and define your cheekbones for a perfect springtime look. These silky fine and long-lasting blushers are perfect for creating a subtle and radiant glow, complementing all skin tones.
If something is pink I have to have it, especially makeup. I’m very fair skinned so I can pull off pink in all shades. When swatched the colour stays true so when applying to the cheeks only a small amount is needed unless you want a dramatic look. I was very impressed with this sample and will be exploring Sleeks MakeUp range more often. Apply using a small powder/blusher brush by swirling the brush over the surface of the blusher. Tap off excess powder and apply onto the apples of your cheeks to emphasize your cheeks and your smile.
£4.49 at www.sleekmakeup.com or buy this months Glossybox HERE and receive 20% off purchases from Sleeks online store before 7th May.
 
 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

3 comments:

  1. I also got this in my Glossybox and can't wait to try it :)

    Nyss x

    missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://naturalbeautyoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Sleek makeup - great review xxx

    ReplyDelete