Saturday 18 May 2013

Marie Claire June Avon freebies


 There have been some amazing free products with this months magazines and unfortunately I can't afford them all. I choose Marie Claire this month for it's free Avon products. I adore Avon and can't get enough of the quality + the price! There are 3 products to choose from, Perfect Kiss in Smitten Red (worth £8.50), Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Dark Brown (worth £6) and Supershock Gel Pencil in Black (worth £6).

I love the Perfect Kiss Lippies but I'm not a fan of red, I don't feel comfortable wearing red anywhere never mind on my face. I use the Brow definer religiously. It fills in the gaps and still looks natural, very quick to use and doesn't need sharpening. My all time favourite Avon product though and the one I recommend everyone buys this magazine for is the Supershock Gel eyeliner pencil in black. I love it for its staying power on the waterline. It glides on like a liquid but is as easy to apply as a pencil.

Every magazine also has a free sample of L'Oreal 5-in-1 miracle hair perfector and Avon's new Beauty Balm. Mine was in the shade of Nude but I think there is a different shade in each mag. Plus you can buy the full size for just £6.99 (normal price, £12) from your local Avon Girl or online HERE. There is a code down the left hand side of the mag page 229 which you need to hand to your Avon Representative. Offer ends 31/5.

Have you bought any of this months Magazines?

 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

2 comments:

  1. ahh I've heard good things about the Avon eyeliner- that's so good that you got it as a freebie, I love getting a good magazine freebie! Just followed :)

    islaay.com

    ReplyDelete