Friday 28 June 2013

Five Minute Friday: In Between

Not heard of Five Minute Friday? Check out Lisa's blog http://lisajobaker.com/ and add your name to the blog hop once you have posted. You don't have to participate every week just pick and choose you favourite topic and join in the fun :)

**********Bloggers post for 5 minutes flat about a set topic and they aren't allowed to edit or backtrack on their words. It's about the love of the written word and just letting it flow***********

 

❤In between❤

 
Standing still and taking stock. Where am I? I'm neither here nor there. Nearing the 30 mark without a solid career, no marriage, no children, not even on the property ladder. Not everyone understands my situation. I look at what my friends have achieved by this age and think to myself, where am I?
 
I am in between. I am building a career for myself, so what if I had to start over. I am with the love of my life, a bit of paper or gold on my finger does not need to tell me that. We have a fur baby and hope to give her another furry friend in the future, children isn't something I've ever wanted. So maybe being in between isn't a stale mate. Maybe it's exactly where I should be. Enjoying the journey.
 
Don't compare yourself to your friends lives, how you live your life is the right path for you and not to be judged by others. Don't let family and friends decide your future for you. If they don't agree with how your living let them go. Better to be in between with people who understand your journey than by those who judge it.
 
 
 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

2 comments:

  1. I'm 32, I just broke up with the wrong man, working on my career and back at living with my friends. Not exactly how I imagined things, but I'm happy :) Always look at the positives.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adela, it's all up from here my darling ❤

      Delete