Wednesday 3 July 2013

New Nail Wraps by Avon review


One word describes the new nail wraps by Avon, stylish! Avon have really come up trumps this time and are bang on trend with 10 graphic and blinged nail wraps. I bought these 6 weeks before the public could get their hands on them and everyone said how beautiful my nails were. They are half price on introduction at just £4. My favourite are the Hot Pink Bling wraps as they are so pretty! There are also zebra print, racy lacy, mosaic, bows for you plus many other statement designs. 
 
Designs available contain 18 nail strips, enough for one application plus a few for mistakes/fall offs. I made a mistake on the first application. I accidently put the strip on upside down and not really engaging my brain before I filed it down (with difficulty). I had a look at the picture in the brochure and saw the gems should have been near my nailbed. Only me right? Good job I had spares!
 
They tore quite easily when I was filing them to shape. I may have been a bit overzelous with them. They also didn't last very long on me as I work around a lot of chemicals. I can't really judge them fairly on how long they would last and no statement was made in the brouchure as to how long they should last. It does say, "to remove just soak in warm water", which if like me you do a lot of washing up it would be best to where rubber gloves. Overall I just love them and it saving time on having to paint my nails in the evening and then adding a design. These take a matter of seconds to apply.
 







Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 


1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! I always struggle with nail wraps, can never get them right. Will have to try these though :)
    x

    http://vonpixii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete