Wednesday 17 July 2013

Seascape Island Apothecary Hand Lotion Review*


My second instalment of Seascape island apothecary my latest brand crush. An animal loving, home brewed (100% made in the UK) brand. Did I mention free WORLDWIDE delivery from HQ hair ?!
 
I have been trialing the HAND LOTION which has been given the perfect spot on my sink for ease of use straight after washing my hands. It claims to keep your hands smooth, soft and supple. Formulated with 100% natural essential oils of soothing Jersey lavender (a very strong smell), toning lemongrass, cleansing geranium and nourishing shea butter, this balancing lotion will invigorate and refresh your hands.

I didn't find this as invigorating as the BODY WASH which I'm still using everyday. It has a relaxing smell which is often associated with Lavender. I'm not a fan of lavender as it reminds me of my nan but it's regularly used in beauty products to promote relaxation. I didn't find the lotion particularly  moisturising, but I have to use more intense hand lotions these days as my hands are very dry. It would be suitable for those who just need a quick and pleasant moisturise after hand washing.
 
The Seascape Promise - Our products are paraben, silicone, petroleum and SLS free and are suitable for vegetarians. We do not use artificial colours or synthetic fragrances. We are against animal testing. All of our ingredients are sourced from ethical suppliers and our bottles and packaging are recyclable.
 
If you love this brand you'll enjoy this product. At £16 for 300ml I consider this a bit expensive for a hand cream and I wouldn't buy this personally. You can buy Seascape Island Apothecary hand lotion or any other product from their range on HQ Hair. Keep your eyes peeled for more reviews from this range coming throughout the month of July.
 






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

 
Beauty Reflection - Apply Mascara To Fake Lashes
This will help fake lashes blend in a bit more seamlessly with your natural ones.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment