Thursday 29 August 2013

Review: August Glossybox 2013


 
 
I hope you all enjoyed your August Glossyboxes. I was super excited to receive mine, so much so that I've pretty much used up the entire contents already. Well the parts of it that could be used up anyway. This months box was called High-flyers filled with goodies for girls on the go and products from brands around the world.
 
There is a new CEO of Glossybox UK and she goes by the name of Rachel Kavanagh and her and the team are working on some exciting projects which hopefully means lots of fabulous brands and products coming are way in the months ahead.
 
August Contents
From Sweden - Emite Makeup Eyelash curler, designed with the pro makeup artist in mind this is a very sleek and stylish curler. I was ready to buy a new curler as mine was from Primark but I wanted something a bit more special for my makeup kit. I needn't look any further now! ( £20 from Emite)
 
From USA - TRESemme, the new keratin smooth concentrated treatment shot. I think these are just darlings. It's like having a hairdresser in a tube as it turns your damaged hair back into silky straight tresses again. Used once weekly for 60secs does the job, just remember to leave out the roots to avoid a greasy crown. (£1.49 for 15ml from Superdrug or boots)
 
From UK - Jelly Pong Pong, 2-in-1 crayons for your eyes. They can be used as an eyeliner or smudged for a cute eyeshadow. I hadn't ever heard of this brand until now and I'm intrigued so will be purchasing from them in the future. (full size £10.20 at www.jellypongpong.com )
 
From Brazil - Oceane, a pen that works as an eraser to touch up any of those makeup mishaps. Just a quick shake and it's ready to use, you can use it anywhere. Unfortunately it's not yet available for sale in the UK but for more info visit www.oceane.com.br
 
And last but not least - Founded on ancient Indian principles - Urban Veda, a brand new natural skincare range. I received the Day Cream which brightens, balances and has fruit enzymes. You can receive 20% off your first order with code GlossyB at www.urbanveda.co.uk
 
I hope I've wet your appetite for these wonderful brands and your now going to surf the net and discover some near future purchases. Let me know if you buy any and review them because I love a good review :)





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good box, I wouldn't have been happy with the eyelash curlers but I am glad you are :)

    Em

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything in there is beautiful! From the box to the contents...I love them!

    ReplyDelete