Wednesday 21 August 2013

July 2013 Glossybox review (Seaside Splash)



I know I said I wouldn't buy another Glossy Box but I couldn't help myself. A fab other landed in my inbox I just couldn't refuse - Buy Augusts Glossybox and recieve Julys free! How could I say no? Oh and boy am I glad I bought them. Just you wait to see whats in August! Fabtastic!!
 
Here is my belated July beauty box for you my readers. How adorable is the box?! The theme, Seaside Splash, and it's a complete hit with me. I like to keep the boxes to use for storage and this will be a fine addition to my collection. As fo the tissue paper, well, that isn't going to be wasted either. I like to reuse tissue paper for presents for friends and family. Oh listen to me going on about thw wrapping when you want to know about the contents.
 
Content heaven
 
  • Anatomicals Facial Spritz
  • Coola Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF20
  • Sleek Makeup Pout Paint
  • Essie Sleek Sticks
  • Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Mist
There were two products which jumped out the box at me and that was the Pout Paint by Sleek Makeup, I recieved Rosette and Cloud 9. Why have I not seen these before? See this is where beauty boxes win becuase you discover makeup by your fav brands which you just hadn't spotted before. Another product I'm looking forward to using is Anatomicals spritz. I've always been intrigued by facial spritz's but wondered if there are really worth the money. Once I've had a trial run with it I'll be reviewing on my blog soon.
 
Wow I have so much to review for you I don't know where to start. Keep you eyes peeled over the next few weeks as I have so much to share with you. I may have to put Sunday aside to schedule some fab posts.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment