Sunday 4 August 2013

Botanics Skincare reviewed

 
Have you discovered Botanics by Boots yet? This has been a favourite of mine for some time. I suffer from spots and combination skin which means my skin can get irritated easily. I find some products can be to harsh and leave me red faced but not Botanics. The ingredients are so gentle and nourishing. I often switch my moisturisers as I still haven't found a brand which suits me but I have stayed loyal to Botanics cleanser for years.

 
Botanics uses more environmentally friendly packaging. This means their packaging is easily recyclable and more recycled materials go in to creating the packaging in the first place - it's the packaging circle of life. My favourite thing about this brand is they are ethically and responsibly sourcing raw materials. Botanics works closely with Kew to make sure raw material suppliers get a fair deal and keep delicate eco-systems healthy in the process.
 
There are 5 ranges to choose from so your sure to find the right one for your skin type - All Bright, Radiant Youth, Organic, Ultra Calm and Shine Away. You can find out the right range for you on Boots website by taking a quick quiz. I like to mix mine up. I use the Gentle Cleanser from the Ultra Calm range and Toner from the All Bright range. The Toner has natural AHA's from the hibiscus flower which acts as mild exfoliators to help leave skin smoother and brighter. It has really helped clear my skin up but because of the exfoliators I find it a little harsh on my skin. I recommend alternating between the Ultra Calm Toner and Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz. A toner for those of you that don't know is a skin balancer. Cleansing upsets the natural oils on your skin so to rebalance them you need to use a toner.
 
I hope this review has been of some benefit to you. If you would like to purchase any of the mentioned products you can buy directly from BOOTS





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

Beauty Reflection - Wash you Face
Washing your face twice daily removes the oil and dirt build up but beware - using hot water strips your skin of necessary oils and dry it out but cold would clean away dirt. Make sure your water is
luke warm.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds lovely, I just encouraged my friend Amiee to buy a moisturiser by this range. Great post x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete