Friday 14 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss review

 
Happy Valentines Day my lovelies! I hope your spreading the love today. Give all your friends a great big hug, you don't need a boyfriend to celebrate :)
 
I finally got my unpolished talons on Tanya Burr's new makeup range available on Feel Unique and I think I'm right in saying soon to be in Superdrug. I've had to wait a little while as stocks were low... girls clearly cant get enough of this stunning makeup. What? You haven't heard of Tanya Burr?? She's a social whirlwind, buzzing round YouTube and dating Pixiwoos brother. An absolute stunner and I'm not jealous of her lips at all... nope... not. at. all....
 
I thought it would be apt to try the shade First Date from the lip gloss line and share with you my thoughts on this sickly sweet day. It boasts to be super moisturising, have incredible shine and rich pigment. Oh and to my surprise the gorgeous burst off strawberries up my nostrils. Now that's a fab way to spend the day, sniffing my lips. So if you see me walking down the street pouting I'm not sad, I'm trying to push my lips up to my nose haha. It has a thick consistency so can be worn alone. I'm wearing mine over my Topshop lip liner which I used to fill in my lip fully. It's such a pretty colour and flatters my pale skin. It makes my lips look fuller so I'm going to be wearing it all day, every day! Go grab yours and treat your lips this Valentines.
 
 
 
oX Wendy Xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks very nice! You made me want to buy it! :)

    My Perfect Red
    www.myperfectred.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy Helena ^=^ Nice to know my product reviews helped you make that decision xoxo

      Delete