Wednesday 17 September 2014

Girl to Guy with Makeup


Yesterday I was beavering away at my kit getting it ready for the weekend at Olympia Beauty but I couldn't resist doing one more makeover before I cleaned my brushes.

I have been wanting to try male makeup for some time and have been researching female to male transformations. As always I like to stretch my abilities and do something that's beyond what I think I can do - it's the only way to grow. So rather than just turn my face into a man I turned to my favourite YouTuber JackSepticeye. Most of you are going WHO? He's a gamer, yes I don't just watch makeup tutorials, who has become quite famous on YouTube with his catchphrases and gaming style. He makes me laugh so hard and I think I watch him more than my boyfriend! Below is another image with Jacksepticeye ( aka Sean) on the left.




I painted one side of my face with his septiceye logo with a black background and borrowed my boyfriends clothes to complete the look. To watch his hilarious videos go to http://bit.ly/11kwHAM and I highly recommend his Happy Wheels videos. Laughter is a great way to unwind after a long day on my feet.

Products used:
Cameleon Face Paints and brushes
Real Techniques Brushes
Crownbrush brushes
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 2 shades
Stippling sponge
Disposable mascara wand for eyebrows and hair
Eyes Lips Face HD transparent powder



To keep upto date with my work find me on IG @wendy_england and Twitter @wendyenglandmua 

Wendy x




No comments:

Post a Comment