Tuesday 27 January 2015

How to Age with Makeup



I filmed myself the other day turning myself into an old person. I didn't really intend to make it for YouTube, I was just going to screenshot parts for Instagram but thought I might as well make a quick video to upload. So I cut down 16 minutes into just 2 minutes and added some funky details and music. What do you think?


It was my first attempt at an ageing makeup. I think for my next video which I'll be uploading tomorrow I'll do something a little prettier. My poor boyfriend got a glimpse into the future bless. I tried to reassure him that I doubt I'll look this old, EVER! I plan to use a shit ton of anti-wrinkle cream from now on haha.

Products Used
> Illamasqua Skin base foundation 
> Crownbrush Eyebrow powder palette 
> YSL Touche Éclat highlighter
> Drugstore Blusher

Wig is from eBay :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment